Visa Center is a non-government body which allows for Congolese Visa applicants to apply for Congolese Visa through localized offices in Toronto, Markham, Calgary and Vancouver. No waiting in lines at Congolese Embassy and Consulate | Congo, Republic Visa Applications are always up to date | Requirements for Congo, Republic visa are current; Expedited Service gets you fast Congolese visa | Low service fees start at $24 for some applications
|Tourist Multiple Entry visa valid for 30 days with max 30 days stay||$ 508.98
|Business Multiple Entry visa valid for 30 days with max 30 days stay||$ 608.98
Congo, Republic Visa Requirements
- Two fully completed Congo Republic visa application forms
- Two passport color photographs.
- Original passport valid for another 6 months min.
- For tourist visa - An invitation letter or hotel reservation along with a copy of airline tickets or itinerary.Get it HERE - https://www.flightbookingforvisa.com A typewritten and notarized invitation letter stating the nature of the trip, the name and address of a reference to be visited in the Republic of Congo. The invitation letter must be addressed to the Embassy of the Republic of Congo, Visa section.
Congo, Republic Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- A business letter
A typewritten business letter on company letterhead stating the nature of business to be performed, the name and address of a reference to be contacted in the Republic of Congo. The invitation letter must be addressed to the Embassy of the Republic of Congo, Visa section. No business visa will be granted without an official business letter.
- Copy of airline tickets or itinerary.